Friday, March 31

Graphic Photos: Tragedy From Cylinder Explosion

By Ozii Baba Anieto 

They were in their house watching television. Their mother and father was also in the same sitting room when the cylinders exploded. The parents rescued the children. Unfortunately, the mother was badly burnt. She died days later.

The father and all children are still in Menax Hospital, Onitsha.

Share, follow and like our page at or visit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *