Monday, June 5

Security Agencies Destroy Ogboji And Aguluezechukwu Camps Of Unknown Gun Men In Anambra State

By Ikenna Okafor (Umunna TV)

Recall the media briefing by Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra state on Friday, 8th April, 2022, after visiting the headquarters of Aguata local government area that was burnt down by unknown gunmen, pictures have emerged of the hideouts of the group located at Ogboji and Aguluezechukwu communities which have now been destroyed by security operatives of Anambra Joint Task Force.

Vehicles belonging to kidnapped victims could be seen in the pictures, including a shrine as the Governor had said. 

Anambra state government has repeatedly offered an olive branch to those people terrorising the state, 85% of which Governor Soludo said are from a neighbouring South Eastern state. The remaining 15% are from other South-Eastern states. 

From the evidence of the pictures, no sane mind will associate these acts as being part of freedom fighting. This rather has become a criminal enterprise. No wonder leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have repeatedly dissociated the group from the nefarious activities of the Unknown Gunmen in Anambra state. 

With these renewed offensive, it is hoped that peace will gradually begin to return to Anambra state because that’s what the people deserve. 

Share, follow and like our page at or visit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *