- Sequel to the viral video released by the daughter of late Mrs Ekpe where she narrated the circumstances surrounding the death of her mother last Saturday.
- I appeal for your calm, patience and understanding on this matter.
- The ECDU Onitsha Branch President and the Chairman of Uruekwo Village are in the know about this matter and have been working round the clock to ensure Justice.
- The culprit is already in custody.
- The Anambra State Commissioner of Police is equally aware and has promised to ensure justice is done.
- Few minutes ago, I personally spoke with the Police PRO Anambra State and our discussions were very cordial.
- The remains of Mrs Ekpe who until her death was the wife of Mr. Uche Ekpe of Uruekwo Village, Enugwu-Ukwu has been deposited at the Bekee Hospital, Nimo pending autopsy which will be conducted tomorrow.
- Thank you all for your concern.
Comrade Bonny Ozo Nkwuaku,
President General, Enugwu-Ukwu.
Share, follow and like our page at Umunna TV or visit www.umunna.tv